U-Haul is the only moving company that rents towing equipment one way without a moving truck. U-Haul trailers are aerodynamic, lightweight and low profile for better gas mileage. Our wide track, stabilized suspension and low center of gravity make for moving made easier. We offer car trailers, closed cargo trailers, open-air utility trailers, sport trailers, motorcycle trailers and tow dollies. Trailers may be pulled behind a U-Haul truck or your personal vehicle. There are no mileage fees for trailer rental. Call us for sizes, pricing, and availability. If your vehicle does not have a hitch, Abe & Doc’s offers trailer hitch installation and wiring.
WE WILL HELP YOU CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING TRAILER RENTALS:
CARGO TRAILER RENTALS
- Sport trailer w/ 46 cu. ft. capacity
- 4’ x 8’ trailer w/ 142 cu. ft. capacity
- 5’ x 8’ trailer w/ 208 cu. ft. capacity
- 5’ x 10’ trailer w/ 230 cu. ft. capacity
- 6’ x 12’ trailer w/ 396 cu. ft. capacity
UTILITY TRAILER RENTALS
- 4’ x 7’ trailer w/ 26 sq. ft. capacity
- 5’ x 8’ trailer w/ 37 sq. ft. capacity
- 5’ x 9’ trailer w/ 43 sq. ft. capacity
- 6’ x 12’ trailer w/ 74 sq. ft. capacity
- 6’ x 12’ trailer w/ 74 sq. ft. capacity + Ramp
CAR TRAILER RENTALS
- Tow Dolly for front wheel drive cars
- Car Transport – perfect for carrying the entire car
- Motorcycle Trailer
Abe & Doc’s also offers U-Haul damage coverage options to relieve you of financial responsibility for any damages to the equipment.
MOVING BOXES / MOVING SUPPLIES / APPLIANCE DOLLIES
Abe & Doc’s carries a large selection of boxes & moving supplies to help you protect your belongings and make your move less hectic. We also offer utility and appliance dollies that make the moving of refrigerators, washers & dryers easier. They are available for local rental or one-way rental. To help you protect these items from scratches and dings, we also rent furniture pads, available in bags of 6.
TRAILER HITCH INSTALLATION
Whether you are pulling a trailer or just looking to attach a bike rack or carrier on the back of your vehicle, Abe & Doc’s is your place to find the right trailer hitch for you. We offer receivers, hitch balls, hitch pins in stock and stock wiring extensions and pin adapters to convert and connect your vehicle to most towing situations. Custom designed and made wiring harnesses available for order.
THE PROPER TYPE OF TOWING HITCH FOR YOUR NEEDS, CUSTOM MADE FOR YOUR VEHICLE.
Trailer wiring installations available with appointment.
- U-Haul is America’s number one trailer hitch installer
- U-Haul offers thousands of hitch accessories including trailer hitch balls, ball mounts and hitch covers
- Hitch accessories available
- Free towing inspections
- Free tow hitch safety information online
We will help make your move more convenient, so what are you waiting for? Get packing and let Abe & Doc’s U-Haul help you move!