When it comes to brake service, the first place to call is Abe & Doc’s. We perform brake inspections and brake service on most foreign & domestic cars, light trucks, SUVs and vans. With over 100 years of experience, our technicians are experts in brake repair. We recommend a brake inspection every 6,000 miles, and that typically occurs when your tires are rotated.
WHEN IS IT TIME TO HAVE YOUR BRAKES SERVICED?
Beyond the normal inspection, it is time to have your brakes inspected when any of the following occurs:
- A squealing sound occurs when you press on the brake.
- There is a need to press the brake pedal close to the floor of your car.
- There is too much play in the brake pedal.
- The vehicle begins to pull when the brakes are pressed.
- The brakes grab at the slightest press of the pedal.
- It becomes too difficult to press down the pedal.
- A brake service warning lights up on the dashboard.
- The vehicle takes a longer than normal time to come to a stop. In this case, pull over immediately and do not operate the vehicle.
If any of these things occur, bring your vehicle in right away for an inspection. We will perform a full inspection; then, we will provide you with our recommendation for repair. We only offer quality parts and quality service, yet we do it at a fair price.
Our Typical Brake Services include, but may not be limited to:
- Full Brake Inspection
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Rotor Replacement
- Caliper & Piston Check
- ABS Inspection
Other Brake Services, or replacement, if necessary:
- Caliper & Piston Replacement
- Wheel Cylinder Replacement
- Bleed & Fill of Brake Lines
- Replacement of Master Cylinder
- Brake Line Repair and Replacement
- ABS Repair
- Brake Hose Replacement
- Parking Brake Replacement